Log in

Log in

Recorded Docs for CUPs or Variances

  • December 15, 2023 3:32 PM
    Reply # 13291571 on 13291038

    Lawrence County does not record such documents. 

  • December 14, 2023 10:33 AM
    Message # 13291038


    Does any jurisdiction record Conditional Use Permits or Variances at the Register of Deeds? Our legal counsel requested I inquire. Thanks! 


South Dakota Planners Association

c/o Adam Roach

Address: 231 N. Dakota Ave

Sioux Falls, SD 57104 

© South Dakota Planners Association
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software